Bideford Half Marathon 2020
08 March 2020
Talk about a swift half!
The course starts and finishes very close to Bideford Amateur Athletic Club and takes in magnificent countryside alongside the River Torridge between Bideford and Great Torrington. The course is half on roads and half on the Tarka Trail, you even get to run through a tunnel. The race is moderately flat, with one small hill section. View the course
UK Athletics/Run Britain event licence number TBC (results will appear on Power of 10)
Medals, prizes and trophies…
- All finishers will receive a t-shirt and medal – run all three of our races and your medals will stack together! The Half Marathon is the first race in the series.
- Cash prizes for the first six male and female finishers (£100/£90/£80/£70/£6/£50)
- Break the male / female course record for an extra £50 (male 01:06:09, female 01:17:15)
- Champagne for the first runner in each category
- Category trophies for: U20 male and female: 1st only; Senior female to V70 female: 1st, 2nd and 3rd; Senior male to V80 male: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Trophy for best single fancy dress
All prizes and trophies will be available at the prize presentation in the clubhouse. All race positions and category trophies are based on gun to chip times
- Online entries and race transfers close Thursday 5 March 2020, 11pm or when race reaches capacity, 1,500 runners
- Information on how to transfer your race place or update your details (such as contact details including postal address)
- Race assembly is close to the Bideford Amateur Athletic Club clubhouse at 10.20am. Race start 10.30am
- Please take the time to read our Race T&Cs, Cancellation policy and Race cut-off times
- Baggage store, changing facilities and showers will be available in our clubhouse. Toilets (portaloos only) will be outside and clearly signposted. There are also public toilets on the quay and by Riverbank car park.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day at the clubhouse and the club bar will be open from 12noon.
- Pay and display car parking is within walking distance of the clubhouse and race start including the Cattle Market car park (EX39 2QG) and Riverbank car park (EX39 2QS). Competitors are requested not to park in the nearby Morrisons.
www.bidefordaac.co.uk | #Bideford10Mile | email@example.com
Entry enquires: 01935 388 733 | Race enquires: Alan Heard on 01237 470 254 or 07974 902 670
|UK Athletics Registered Athlete - age 60 and above||18-Oct-2019||31-Oct-2019||£17.00|
|UK Athletics Registered Athlete - URN required||18-Oct-2019||05-Mar-2020||£22.00|
|UKA or ARC affiliated club members||18-Oct-2019||05-Mar-2020||£22.50|
|UKA or ARC affiliated club members - age 60 and above||18-Oct-2019||05-Mar-2020||£17.50|
|Unaffiliated race entry||18-Oct-2019||05-Mar-2020||£24.00|
|Unaffiliated race entry - age 60 and above||18-Oct-2019||05-Mar-2020||£19.00|
The Pill, Kingsley Road
Registration open from: 08:30:00